District C1 Convention
Click on link. Sorry the form is not writablke. Print form and fill in and send to Convention Committee
"201C1 District Convnetion - Port Augusta a "Top Spot"
12th, 13th and 14th October
Central Oval Complex
Port Augusta 5700
More details to follow each month
Here is the list of accommodation options in Pt Augusta, it would be a good idea to get this out to Lions clubs attending our conference as early as possible due to the on-going shortage of accommodation in the town due to all the developments happening.
Worth mentioning that Discovery Parks - Big 4, have offered all Lions attending a 15% discount on all accommodation in their Park, they just have to mention they are attending our conference at time of booking – The Crossroads Eco motel was the only other property that also offered us a good rate, as per their attached flyer.
- Hotel Flinders – 8642 2544 www.thehotelflinders.com
- Majestic Oasis Apartments 8648 9000 www.oasisportaugusta.com.au
- Augusta Westside Eco Suites 8642 2488 www.augustawestside.com.au
- Standpipe Golf Motor Inn 8642 4033 www.standpipe.com.au
- Acacia Ridge Motor Inn 8642 3377 www.acaciaridgemotorinn.com.au
- Augusta Courtyard Motel 8642 3622 www.goldenchainmotels.com.au
- Comfort Inn Westside 8642 2488 www.augustawestside.com.au
- Crossroads EcoMotel 8642 2540 www.ecomotel.com.au
- Motel Poinsettia 86422411 www.motelpoinsettia.com
- Pastoral Motel 8642 2818 www.pastoralhotelmotel.com.au
- Highway One Motel 8642 2755 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Augusta Big 4 8642 2974 www.aspenparks.com.au
- Shoreline Caravan Park 8642 2965 www.shorelinecaravanpark.com.au
- Fuller Views Cabin Park 8643 6689 www.fullerviews.com
Brand new in 2014 with Rammed Earth, Structural Insulated Panels, Double Glazing and other energy saving features.
Each spacious room has a King Bed, Kitchenette, Leather Sofa, 40” TV, Desk, modern ensuite and outside deck area.
Free Fast WiFi, Free Laundry Facilities, Free Guest BBQ area
Mention the Lions Club State Convention to obtain the special rates for 12-14th October 2018
Single rooms (Double bed)………………………………….$110
Deluxe rooms (King bed)……………….………………..$120
Twin rooms(2 x Single beds)………….…………………. $130
BOOK EARLY as accommodation in Port Augusta is at a premium due to a number of large projects happening in the region.
Phone : 08 86422540
Top Rated on TripAdvisor, Booking.com and Expedia.
Lions Club of Port Augusta
District Convention 2018
Just a reminder that we have a spectacular train trip organised for the final day of the Convention, on Sunday, October 14th. Join us for a return ride on the historical Afghan Express. Journey up to Woolshed Flat where lunch will be provided by the Lions Club of Port Augusta. The closing ceremony for the Convention will be held here, so please join us to make this a memorable final day.
Depart Port Augusta 10am, return approximately 2.30pm
Price inclusive of lunch is $50.
(dependant of securing sufficient numbers)
(Please note - members who have registered early and have paid $62 for this exciting train ride, may claim a refund of $12 from the Convention committee)